Many artificial intelligence solutions promise to make your customer support teams more efficient and effective, but how do you separate the vaporware from truly valuable AI-for-CS products and services? You use The PAC Framework for Customer Support Teams eBook
The PAC Framework is an AI evaluation tool developed by Talla to help you determine what tasks artificial intelligence software can actually perform, as opposed to what marketing spin and pundit hype suggest is possible. The PAC Framework is based around three types of AI skills: prediction, automation, and classification. These three things are what modern AI software is actually good at.The PAC Framework for Customer Support Teams eBook adapts the PAC evaluation technique specifically for Customer Support teams, so you can find the best role for AI in your CS department -- and the best AI solutions for your CS teams.
Many CS departments have broad goals, such as:
- Bringing on new support channels
- Gaining deeper insights into customers from support data
- Providing or improving proactive support and self-service (usually by faster response times, but also by general user experience)
- Improving agent retention or agent training
- Generating more high-quality support content
- Insuring support answers are up to date and accurate
- Improving the flow between level 1 and level 2 support
AI can help with each of these, provided you can find a role for discrete prediction, automation, or classification tasks under each area. The PAC Framework for Customer Support Teams eBook helps you break down your goals into AI-applicable components, which in turn helps you identify AI solutions that could actually deliver value to your CS team.
If you're ready to find real, effective uses for AI software in your Customer Support department, download The PAC Framework for Customer Support Teams eBook.
If you're ready to begin your journey towards AI excellence, contact Talla today.